Nourishing Cream, 1.75 oz.
Nourishing Cream, 1.75 oz.
A mature skin moisturizer and incredibly nourishing and hydrating cream, Nourishing Cream is much more than a wrinkle cream with jojoba and shea butter is especially effective for sensitive, cracked or dry skin. With a powerful balance of hydrating compounds, the cream's pure ingredients and essential oils easily absorb into your skin to provide non-greasy protection and rich, glowing skin. Abounding in antioxidants, this cream limits the action of free radicals that damage skin tissues and cause aging of the skin. The cream also assists to balance your chi energy and provides a high energetic hydrating energy.
Your checkout page is protected by SSL, is Level 1 PCI compliant and uses 128 bit SSL encryption to ensure your credit card data is safe and secure. Please notice the lock icon in your browser and a URL starting with “https://secure.squarespace.com…”
Certified organic by Ecocert® and Cosmebio® and contains a minimum of 95% plant-based ingredients. Free of all GMOs, parabens, sulfates, phenoxyethanol, nanoparticles, silicon, PEG, synthetic perfumes and dyes, or animal-derived ingredients.
Ageless Nourishing Cream is unique among wrinkle creams as a rich moisturizing cream proven to increase hydration for sensitive, dry skin, no matter the climate. It is powered by jojoba oil and shea butter, two of the most effective natural hydrating compounds in the world, and is balanced by a blend of lemon, lavender, orange, cypress, and thyme essential oils that soothe and soften the skin long after use.
Unique ingredients are:
- Jojoba oil: This vegetal oil is moisturizing with a non-greasy touch. Because of its unsaponifiable components (precious components found in some oils with softening, revitalizing and moisturizing properties), it spreads easily. Jojoba oil penetrates the epidermis easily without leaving any film, mainly because its characteristics are very close to those of the skin’s natural sebum. It is also an antioxidant with anti-age properties and revitalizes and nourishes skin and hair.
- Shea butter: This butter from West Africa is very moisturizing and has healing and anti-inflammatory properties. It softens and smoothes skin and hair and stimulates the synthesis of collagen. Shea butter is recommended for the prevention of wrinkles and aging of the skin while protecting it from harsh weather conditions.
- Ylang-ylang essential oil: A calming, sedative, aphrodisiacal oil, ylang-ylang assists as an antidepressant and helps maintain a good temper. It is an excellent skin and hair tonic.
- Lavender essential oil: This oil lends a sensation of well-being and relaxation and quickens the healing process. It is recommended in cases of infection, allergic dermatitis, burns, wounds or acne.
- Cypress essential oil: The best essential oil for venous and lymphatic circulation, cypress oil is especially recommended for varicose veins, heavy legs or venous stases. It is also anti-infectious and anti-ringworm.
- Thyme essential oil: Thymol in thyme oil makes it an excellent natural preservative. Thyme oil possesses anti-infectious and antioxidant properties.
- Wild guaiac wood oil: A natural fragrance ingredient, wild guaiac oil is also a food antioxidant and powerful anti-inflammatory.
- Lemon oil: An anti-inflammatory, anti-irritating and astringent that relaxes nervous energy, this oil attenuates wrinkles and is used in the treatment of cellulite.
- Vitamin E: The main antioxidant of the organism, it protects cells against free radicals and prevents oils from going rancid.